- This event has passed.
Crawl the Ozarks 2019
September 27 @ 7:30 am - September 28 @ 10:00 pm
Our CRAWL THE OZARKS event coming up September 27th & 28th! What is this event you say? This event is designed to encourage off-road enthusiasts to get out on the trails in a safe environment with skilled trail guides and leaders on the trails.
Everyone is welcome to this event. From new to experienced, stock to built rock crawlers, you will have a great day on the trails while meeting new people. You are welcome to share this with any group.
What’s the pre-registration cost?
$120 (two day pass for a driver)
$80 (Friday or Saturday only pass for a driver)
What does the pre-registration include?
– Park entry to Southern Missouri Off-Road Ranch (SMORR)
– Trail guides and trail gunners for each group. (Stock/Easy, Moderate, Experienced/Hard, and All Female Drivers)
– A Welcome Bag with Event T-shirt and Event sticker.
– Two Catered Dinners (Friday and Saturday evenings), additional lunch tickets can purchased for $5 (sack lunches for those not coming back to the cafe for lunch)
– One raffle ticket for the raffle (more can be purchased on site)
– A small donation to K9’s for Camo (a local charity this event is sponsoring that benefits rescue dogs and veterans)
Passengers have different fees, check out the website for additional pricing.
Tickets will be available during the event up to the drawing on Saturday at 7:00pm. $1 each.
We will have 2 options for our raffle. For every 20 tickets purchased you will get 1 ticket to enter in to the Grand Prize Raffle of the lager prizes. (Paypal will be available, cash/check are appreciated.)
Sponsored by: J & C Electric Solutions LLC
SIGN UP DEADLINE: September 1, 2019, Full refunds available up to September 1, 2019, 50% refund between September 2-16, 2019.
We want to support and thank our veterans for their service. If you are a veteran enjoy the coupon code veteran$5off at check out and receive $5 off your total order.